What is the Kingdom of God? What does it mean to seek the Kingdom? How can we get some better handles on this important matter?
This course examines the centrality of the Kingdom in the life of faith from two primary perspectives: that of Biblical theology, and that of creational theology. By surveying the Scriptures, we will discover the centrality of the Kingdom to the divine economy. By examining natural ecosystems, we will understand and learn how to manage the various spiritual components of the Kingdom.
For more information download the Course Introduction and Overview, then register for the course.
You will need to purchase copies of The Kingdom Turn and Kingdom Ecosystems as part of this course. You can download the Course Materials, which include the book Christ in the Psalms and the ReVision series “Kingdom Visionaries.”
- Lessons 16
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 10
- Assessments Yes
Unit 1: Kingdom Prospects
- The Coming of the Kingdom, Lesson 1: Kingdom Introduction
- The Coming of the Kingdom, Lesson 2: Biblical Foundations, Part 1
- The Coming of the Kingdom, Lesson 3: Biblical Foundations, Part 2
- The Coming of the Kingdom, Lesson 4: Biblical Foundations, Part 3
- The Coming of the Kingdom, Lesson 5: Biblical Foundations, Part 4
- The Coming of the Kingdom, Lesson 6: Biblical Foundations, Part 5
- The Coming of the Kingdom, Review Exam 1: The Kingdom of God in the Old Testament
Unit 2: Kingdom Come
Unit 3: Kingdom Coming
Unit 4: Seeking the Kingdom