Introduction to Biblical Theology
Are getting as much as possible out of your reading and study of Scripture?
The Bible is God’s Word, telling God’s story about His covenant and leading us into a deeper relationship with Jesus Christ. This course shows you how to get at, into, and with the Word of God for more fruitful Christian living.
In this course you will:
- Learn how God’s covenant holds the Bible together and carries its narrative forward.
- Gain an overview of the unfolding of God’s redemption throughout the Bible.
- See how Jesus appears and God’s economy unfolds throughout the Scriptures.
- Learn the important disciplines for reading and studying the Bible.
- Grow in your ability to understand, live, and share God’s Word with others.
For more information, download the Course Introduction and Overview.
Download the course materials, which include the following articles and studies:
- The five-part study Living Toward the Promises
- Sola Scriptura
- Reading Right, Reading Wrong
- Augustine’s On Christian Doctrine
- Old Covenant, New Covenant
- Look for Eternal Life
- Goals, Guidelines, and Promises for Reading God’s Word
- Things Only God Can Know
- Living and Powerful
- The Discipline of Deference
- Glory to Glory
- Scripture Twisting
- Profoundest Contemplation
- Supreme Wisdom
In addition, you will need to purchase a copy of God’s Covenant, available at the Ailbe Bookstore.
- Lessons 8
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 8
- Assessments Yes
Introduction to Biblical Theology Lessons